de dois anos atrás, still
Dear Ju's,
Well, I remember once upon a time, as I wished upon a star, that I promised you I would eventually one day write you a letter.
So here it is. A few simple words just to say hey. To remind you that I haven't lost you in my world and hope you haven't lost me in yours.
Guess I just wanted to let you know that I think you are an incredible special girl! Any man would fall to his knees just to see you smile. You deserve the best of every perfect dream. Never settle for anything less.
Always a friend,
------------------------
Quem dera mais gente pensasse assim. Mas fico feliz de ter sido importante pelo menos para alguém...
Well, I remember once upon a time, as I wished upon a star, that I promised you I would eventually one day write you a letter.
So here it is. A few simple words just to say hey. To remind you that I haven't lost you in my world and hope you haven't lost me in yours.
Guess I just wanted to let you know that I think you are an incredible special girl! Any man would fall to his knees just to see you smile. You deserve the best of every perfect dream. Never settle for anything less.
Always a friend,
------------------------
Quem dera mais gente pensasse assim. Mas fico feliz de ter sido importante pelo menos para alguém...

<< Home